Thursday, March 17, 2011

My first ad


 
My first ad :)

Ok, this is my first print ad for the Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet. The main picture in the ad is of a statue of Romeo and Juliet kissing. I chose that picture because it shows how Romanic this play is. Then to the left side I have the actors names and there part. On the bottom of the ad are two quotes from the play. They both show how tragic this play truly is. Then the bottom picture is that of Grosse Pointe south. I put that at the bottom to remind people that this whole big play/movie is being made by the hard working students and faculty of South. Lastly I made the title of the play in red to indicate both the Romanic lovey side of this play and all the death.

1 comment:

  1. This is so amazing! Great job. I can't wait to see what else you create. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete