Sunday, March 13, 2011

The next 6 weeks

I'm going to be a print advertiser for the next six weeks. I cant wait to start, I’m still not quiet sure what I’m going to be doing. I know that I’m going to be making some pretty cool posters though, or try my best. I want to show how amazing this play will turn out to be, or at least i think it will be. I plan on trying to capture what the play as a whole is about. I’m also going to try to also make my print advertisements interesting to look at. I want to provoke emotions in people so it helps them understand about the play. As a Romeo and Juliet print advertiser I want to show how sad, happy, and tragic this play is. I want people to look at my print advertisements and think "wow, that play will be really good". I cant wait to see what all the hard work put together will make!

No comments:

Post a Comment