Thursday, April 14, 2011

My final blog post

                Well I guess this is my last and final blog post. I’m going to miss this project; it was fun easy and really helped me understand the Romeo and Juliet play. I was a print ad person so that mean I really had to look at every little detail of the play to come up with good ideas for it.  I am also going to  miss having to post on this blogger sight. Though I also forgot my password and hated having to type it up I will miss it in a strange sort of headache kind of way. This project has been in my everyday life for a few weeks now. It will be wired when I stop, I will feel like I have some annoying ad to make about Romeo and Juliet.  This project has taught me so much also from learning to be better at turning things in on time to how to really dissect a story and look at every little thing.  This project was also really fun. I really did like thinking of then making ads for it. I didn't like the writing about it part so much but it still was fun.  So I guess this is it and I don't really know what else to say, but I really liked this project it was fun easy and taught me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment