Thursday, April 7, 2011

One Moreeeee Ad!!! :)

another ad
Okay, so this is my fifth ad I think. I decide to only do one this week because I still need to think of some new ideas for more ads. The one and only ad I made this week has to do with Romeo and Juliet’s love for each other. As you can see the background picture is that of a sunset with a rose falling. I put the sunset because it went with the quote. “It is the east and Juliet the sun” . Then I decide to add a little more to the picture by putting a rose falling. I put this because it added that little romantic touch that I think it needed. Then as you look at it you will see the title, cast names and two quotes. They are in “classic” spots, or were I seem to always end up putting them. Then at the bottom of the ad I have the date of it to make sure people wont forget and of course what would my ad be with out a picture of south at the bottom? So that’s my ad this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment